Financial Planning for LGBT Clients and/or Unmarried Couples
Presented at FPA BE Boston 2015
Location: Westin Boston Waterfront
September 25, 2015
Since 1999, PridePlanners™ has been a leader among professionals working with GLBT and Non-traditional clients. This year, 2015, may be the hallmark year in the United States with marriage equality for gay and lesbian couples in all fifty states – we’ll know in June when the U.S. Supreme Court addresses the issue. No matter their decision, complexities and issues remain.
PridePlanners is once again hosting a full day conference before the Financial Planning Association’s National Conference in Boston. PridePlanners brings together some of the best minds in financial planning including a panel on Socially Responsible Investing, and presentations by JT Hatfield Charles, Fred Hertz, and many more to address important issues facing same-sex and unmarried couples
Topics might include
· Historical and future perspectives for GLBT families – marriage, workplace issues, children
· Socially Responsible Investments Panel – a number of mutual fund and investment management companies will discuss investment screening options pertinent to the GLBT community
· Tax Planning – – With all of the changes in the states and federal law, we’ll review planning opportunities and risks at this moment in time
· Whether to wed
· Estate planning
· Elder law
· FP for HIV positive & Chronic Care illnesses
· Retirement planning
· Marketing to GLBT and Non-traditional clients
Are you prepared to handle these important issues for ALL of your clients?
$275 early bird rate (before June 25)
$325 regular rate
This is separate fee from the FPA conference. Attendees are not required to register for FPA but there is a 20% discount for the FPA event if you register for both.
Hotels & Travel and travel information
Summary of sessions
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring?
Contact Dana Levit at (617) 641-2446 or email@example.com